Many oilfield service companies run several different systems. Field ticket information is typically collected through email or manually via Excel causing errors and delays in invoicing.
Run one system across your company to become more effective and get ahead of your competition by:
- Shortening billing cycles to days instead of weeks by entering field ticket information directly into the system
- Building customer loyalty by providing proactive service relating to customer history and preferences, and implement customer-specific pricing and discounts
- Automatically calculate payroll deductions from field personnel to save time and money running payroll
- Improving distribution and supply chain management to better control costs and margins
Project Management & Job Cost
With Microsoft Dynamics for Oilfield Services you will track actual costs for inventory, labour, direct purchases or third party charges against projected job budgets. Easily tailor the Microsoft Dynamics Job Cost module to capture such as well name, LSD, UWI, AFE and other important job related information.
- Estimating and quoting
- Planning and suggested material purchases
- Shop-floor or in-the-field labour collection
- Just-in-time inventory management
- Engineering change management
- Track and compare actual costs verse estimates