Many companies reach a tipping point where the very systems used to manage growth hinder their ability to act with agility and insight. As you business grows and diversifies, you need more than basic bookkeeping, inventory, production, service management, paper-based systems, and backward-looking reporting.
Five signs your account system may be hindering your growth.
- You can’t scale operations to support business growth
- You can’t wrap your arms (or your head) around your business
- You are reactive when you need to be proactive
- You can’t support a mobile workforce
- You can’t meet customer expectations