Training is a critical part of getting you up and running fast, DMS tailors a plan to fit your needs. Instructor led training that walk through real-life scenarios can be done in person at your location or in our classroom at DMS. Internet webinars can be used and are often an effective way to reduce traveling costs.
Here are some of the other training and support options that augment the in-person workshops:
- A training database is provided as a sandbox where you and your team can practice using the system without impacting the production system
- Short walk-through videos for specific tasks are available on-demand 24/7 via the Internet
- Online forums and blogs are available on-demand 24/7 via the Internet
- Instructions and videos can be embedded within the system itself, for specific tasks to get your people up and running in their role fast
- The easy-to-use interface contains context sensitive help and exceptional search capabilities to find and provide understanding for specific tasks
Microsoft offers 10 years of active support for each new release of Dynamics NAV, ensuring vendor abandonment is not a concern. In most cases, our certified staff has been involved with the implementation of your system, this means they have an understanding of your business.
DMS offers the following support options.
- Local expert support staff are available by phone for technical and application support
- After hours support can be done on a case-by-case basis
- Service ticket tracking system via website and email
- Knowledge base and support ticket portal is available
- Issue escalation path both internally and to Microsoft when required